STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS P-Bass "Standard" for Fender P-Bass
Our Standard P Bass Wiring Harness Features CTS 250k pots, Switchcraft, & Orange Drop Cap! Available in Solid or Split shaft. Assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts.
Included in each SGS P-Bass "Standard" set:
2) USA made CTS 250K Vintage style audio taper short shaft pots, with nut, lock and dress washer.
(available in either split or solid shaft)
1) "Orange Drop" .047 mfd 100 volt Capacitor
4) Vintage style push back BLACK (ground) and WHITE (hot) cloth covered wires, 22 gauge, with a waxed braided cotton outer insulation.
1) USA made Switchcraft #11 input jack with heat shrink strain relief on both terminals.
1) Wiring diagram (sent via email)
1) Assembly template board
Upgrade your import bass electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, and bridge ground wire and you are ready to rock! All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.