STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS Harness upgrade for Fender P-Bass - Mini
Great for many import basses that have smaller/narrower control cavities that wont fit full size pots!
Included in each PBMB set:
2) 250K BOURNS Mini Pots, Audio Taper, 24 spline split shaft, with hardware
1) "Orange Drop" .047 mfd 100 volt Capacitor
2) Brass Sleeves - these convert Split Shaft Pot to Solid Shaft Pot
4) Gavitt 22 gauge black guitar wire
1) Mojo Tone input jack with heat shrink strain relief on both terminals.
1) Wiring diagram
1) Assembly template board
Premium replacement electronics for your Fender P-Bass! Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. Upgrade your import bass electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, and bridge ground wire and you are ready to rock! All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.