STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS P-Bass Vintage PRO upgrade for Fender P-Bass
Our Vintage PRO model features CTS vintage style 250K audio pots, WD caps, and uses our exclusive custom Vintage cloth covered 22 gauge wires! Available in solid or split shaft.
Included in each Starr Guitar Systems PBPRO set:
2) CTS vintage style 250K audio pots. Includes nut, lock, and dress washer.
(available in SOLID or SPLIT shaft)
1) Mallory capacitor .047 uf, 630 volt
1) Switchcraft #11 input jack with heat shrink strain relief on both terminals
3) vintage style cloth covered 22 gauge wires, BLUE (hot) & BLACK (ground). Pre- tinned.
1) Wiring diagram (see photo section)
1) Assembly template board
Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. Upgrade your import bass electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, and bridge ground wire and you are ready to rock! All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number. Free Shipping in the USA!
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.