- This P-Bass system uses a 6 Position, 2 Pole Rotary Switch, "Make Before Break" in the tone position. This provides you with 6 different tonal variations!
Position 4: .033 capacitor
Position 5: .047 capacitor
Position 5: .068 capacitor
Included in each Starr Guitar Systems PBV set:
1) CTS vintage style 250K solid shaft audio volume pot. Includes nut, lock, and dress washer
1) Rotary Switch, 6-Position, 2-Pole, Solid Shaft
5) capacitors: .010, .022, .033, .047, .068
1) Switchcraft #11 input jack with heat shrink strain relief on both terminals
3) Gavitt 22 gauge guitar wire, White & Black
1) Wiring diagram (see photo section)
1) Assembly template board
Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. Upgrade your import bass electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, and bridge ground wire and you are ready to rock! All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number. Free Shipping in the USA!Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You might need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.