Starr Guitar Systems Wiring Harness for P-Bass:
"Yellow Jacket" ALL Yellow & Black - ALL BAD ASS! With CTS 250K premium model 282 sealed pots & Mallory .047 PIO Cap!
Included in each SGS P-Bass "Yellow Jacket" set:
2) USA made CTS 250K sealed 282 premium pots, special AllParts audio taper, split shaft, with hardware, brass adapter sleeves included
1) Mallory capacitor .047 uf 630 volt
1) Switchcraft #11 input jack with heat shrink support/protection on both lugs.
4) Yellow & Black PVC-insulated, stranded copper, 22 gauge, single-conductor wires
1) 18-Gauge Solid Tinned Copper Ground Wire
1 Bass bridge ground wire
1) Wiring diagram (see photo section)
1) Assembly template board
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.