SGS Fender Telecaster Electronics Upgrade- Standard
Upgrade your import telecaster electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, input jack wires, and bridge ground wire and you are ready to rock! Note: This set is available with either solid shaft or split shaft pots. Most Telecasters use solid shaft. Contact us if you have any questions!
Included in each SGSFTP Fender Telecaster "Standard" set:
2) USA made CTS 250K Vintage Style Audio Pots, (solid or split shaft) with Nut, Lock and Dress Washer.
1) USA made CRL 3 way pickup selector switch
1) "Orange Drop" .047 mfd 100 volt Capacitor
4) Vintage style push back black (ground) and white (hot) cloth covered wires, 22 gauge, with a waxed braided cotton outer insulation.
1) Switchcraft #11 input jack with shrink wrap strain relief on both terminals
1) Wiring diagram (see photo section)
1) Assembly template board
Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.