SGS 7 Way Sound Wiring Harness Upgrade For 3 Pickup Fender Nashville Telecaster
Upgrade your import telecaster electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, input jack wires, and bridge ground wire and you are ready to rock!
STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS (SGS) Fender Nashville "7 Way Sound". The push/pull pot tone control works to enable an additional 2 sounds in addition to the standard 5 Nashville Tele sounds. In position 4 with the P/P up, you get all 3 pickups together. In position 5 with the P/P up, you get bridge & neck pickups together.
Included in each SGS Fender Nashville 3 Pickup Tele "7 way sound" system:
1) Bourns 250K Push/Pull tone pot, split shaft
1) CRL 5 way switch
1) Treble bleed mod: .001 uF capacitor & 100K 1/4 watt resistor
1) Switchcraft 1/4 inch mono #11 input jack with heat shrink strain relief on both terminals.
6) Gavitt vintage style push back BLACK (ground) & BLUE (hot) cloth covered wires 22 gauge pre tinned.
1) Wiring diagram (see photo section)
1) Assembly template board
Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.