SGS Fender Telecaster Electronics Upgrade- PRO
Upgrade your import telecaster electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, input jack wires, and bridge ground wire and you are ready to rock!
Included in each SGS Fender Telecaster "PRO" set:
2) USA made CTS 250K Vintage Style Audio Pots, (solid or split shaft) with Nut, Lock and Dress Washer.
1) USA made CRL 3 way pickup selector switch
1) Mallory .047uF @ 630V capacitor
1) Treble bleed mod. Gives you more uniform tone from 1 to 10, and a more rounded sound at low volume
4) Vintage style push back black (ground) and blue (hot) cloth covered wires, pre-tinned, 22 gauge, custom made for us by GAVITT wire here in the USA!
1) Switchcraft #11 input jack with heat shrink strain relief on both terminals
1) Wiring diagram (see photo section)
1) Assembly template board1) Assembly template board
Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.