SGS Fender Stratocaster "LEFTY" Electronics Upgrade!!
The sad truth is.... that many left handed guitars, even expensive ones use right handed pots! Why? Because most companies are to cheap to install the proper left handed pots that only cost a few dollars more. They also don't want to be bothered with the cost of reverse wiring for such a small percentage of the market. So what you might have is a great playing lefty with right handed electronics on board. The taper and control on the pots will be all wrong! Here is the solution.... We use actual CTS left handed pots for the proper taper and control!
Included in each Fender Strat LEFTY "STANDARD" system:
3) USA made Left handed CTS vintage style 250K audio pots. 24 spline split shaft. Includes nut, lock, & dress washer. Threaded bushing height 1/4 inch. Knurled top 5/16 inch tall.
1) USA made 5-Way CRL pickup selector switch with black switch tip
1) Orange Drop .022 Capacitor
1) USA made Switchcraft #11 input jack with heat shrink support/protection on both terminals
6) Vintage style Black & White 22 gauge cloth covered wires
1) Wiring diagram (sent via email)
1) Assembly template board
Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. Upgrade your import Strat electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, input jack wires, and bridge ground wire and you are ready to rock! All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.
- NOTE: If you have humbucker pickups in your lefty strat, this system can also be ordered with 500K Left Handed pots instead of the 250K Left Handed pots! SAME PRICE!