STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS replacement electronics for Fender Stratocaster: PRO Model.
Included in each SGS Fender Stratocaster FSPRO set:
3) USA made CTS vintage style 250K audio pots. 24 spline split knurled shaft. Includes nut, lock, and dress washer. Threaded bushing height 1/4 inch. Knurled top 5/16 inch tall. These work best with push on knobs.
1) USA made CRL 5 way pickup selector switch
1) Mallory capacitor .022 uf. 630 volt
1) Switch wiring mod that now gives you tone control in the bridge position!
1) Treble Bleed Mod (retains your guitar's clarity and treble frequencies when you turn the volume down)
6) Vintage style push back BLACK (ground) and BLUE (hot) cloth covered wires, 22 gauge, pre-tinned, (custom made for us by GAVITT here in the USA!)
1) Switchcraft #11 input jack with heat shrink strain relief on both terminals
1) Wiring diagram (see photo section)
1) Assembly template board
Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. Upgrade your import Stratocaster electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, input jack wires, and bridge ground wire and you are ready to rock! All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number. FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.