STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS Fender Stratocaster "LEFTY" Electronics Upgrade, PRO version
The sad truth is.... that many left handed guitars, even expensive ones use right handed pots! Why? Because most companies are to cheap to install the proper left handed pots that only cost a few dollars more. They also don't want to be bothered with the cost of reverse wiring for such a small percentage of the market. So what you might have is a great playing lefty with right handed electronics on board. The taper and control on the pots will be all wrong! Here is the solution.... We use actual CTS left handed pots for the proper taper and control!
Included in each Fender Strat LEFTY "PRO" system:
3) Left handed CTS vintage style 250K audio pots. 24 spline split shaft. Includes nut, lock, & dress washer. Threaded bushing height 1/4 inch. Knurled top 5/16 inch tall.
1) USA made 5-Way CRL pickup selector switch with black switch tip
1) Mallory .022 Capacitor 630 volt
1) treble bleed mod
1) Switch mod that now gives you tone control on the bridge pickup!
1) Switchcraft #11 input jack with heat shrink support/protection on both terminals
6) Vintage style Black & Blue 22 gauge cloth covered wires, pre-tinned, (custom made for us by GAVITT here in the USA!)
1) Wiring diagram (see photo section)
1) Assembly template board
Upgrade your import Strat electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, input jack wires, and bridge ground wire and you are ready to rock! Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.