STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS Harness upgrade for Gibson SG "PRO"
STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS 50's style wiring replacement electronics for USA made Gibson SG's! Get rid of the tone sucking PCB electronics on your modern SG, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts.
Included in each Gibson SG PRO system:
1) Switchcraft 3 way toggle switch
4) CTS 500K audio pots. Includes nut, lock, and dress washer.
2) Mallory .022 capacitors 630 volt
3) 22 GAUGE solid tinned copper ground wires.
1) Switchcraft #11L input jack
5) Gavitt vintage style cloth wires black & white
1) Wiring diagram (see photo section)
1) Assembly template board
Replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! All units are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.