STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS Harness upgrade for Gibson SG Jr
STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS wiring replacement electronics for Gibson SG Jr! Get rid of the tone sucking PCB electronics on your modern SG, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts.
Included in each Gibson SG Jr. set:
2) CTS 500K pots, split shaft, 3/8 inch tall threaded portion
1) Mallory .022 Capacitor 630 volt
1) Switchcraft #11L input jack
1) 22 gauge shielded single conductor master wire
1) 18 gauge solid tinned copper ground wire
1) Wiring diagram (see photo section)
1) Assembly template board
Replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! All units are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.