STARR GUITAR DELUXE 50's style wiring replacement electronics for USA made Les Paul's! Available in both long and short shaft.
Get rid of the tone sucking PCB electronics on your modern Les Paul, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! All units have their own serial number, and are signed by Dave Starr.
Included in each Les Paul PRO system:
4) USA made CTS 500K audio taper long or short shaft pots. 3/4 inch tall threaded bushing with 3/8 inch diameter. 24 spline split knurled shaft. Includes nut, lock, and dress washer. These work best with push on knobs.
2) WD oil-mylar capacitors .022 uf 600 volt
1) Switchcraft Short Straight toggle switch with black cap & 18 inch heavy duty 4 conductor wire.
1) Switchcraft 1/4 inch mono #11 input jack
1) Wiring diagram (sent via email)
1) Assembly template board
Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts.
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.