STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS replacement electronics for Fender Stratocaster- Standard Upgrade.
Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA by Dave Starr using premium parts.
Included in each SGS Fender Stratocaster "Standard" set:
3) USA made CTS vintage style 250K audio pots. 24 spline split knurled shaft. Includes nut, lock, and dress washer. Threaded bushing height 1/4 inch. Knurled top 5/16 inch tall. These work best with push on knobs.
1) USA made CRL 5 way pickup selector switch
1) Orange Drop capacitor, .022 uf.
6) Vintage style push back BLACK (ground) and White (hot) cloth covered wires, 22 gauge
1) Switchcraft #11 input jack with heat shrink strain relief on both terminals
1) Wiring diagram (see photo section)
1) Assembly template board
Upgrade your import Stratocaster electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, input jack wires, and bridge ground wire and you are ready to rock! All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.