"Eldred Mod" style Fender Esquire Tele Wiring Harness!
SGS Fender Esquire Single pickup Telecaster Electronics Upgrade.
Upgrade your import ESQUIRE telecaster electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, input jack wires, and bridge ground wire and you are ready to rock! Note: This set is available with either solid shaft or split shaft pots. Most Telecasters use solid shaft. Contact us if you have any questions!
CRL 3 way Switch Positions:
1) Volume with no tone
2) Standard volume & .022 mfd orange drop tone
3) Volume & .005 mfd fixed tone
Included in each SGS Fender ESQUIRE single pickup Telecaster set:
2) USA made CTS 250K Audio Pots, (solid or split shaft) with Nut, Lock and Dress Washer.
1) USA made CRL 3 way pickup selector switch
1) "Orange Drop" .022 mfd 100 volt Capacitor
1) .005 mfd Capacitor
5) Gavitt vintage style push back black (ground) and white (hot) cloth covered wires, 22 gauge, with a waxed braided cotton outer insulation.
1) Switchcraft #11 input jack with heat shrink strain relief on both terminals
1) Wiring diagram (see photo section)
1) Assembly template board
Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.