Fender Telecaster Esquire Electronics Upgrade- PRO
With the success of my FT Esquire STANDARD model, we have now added an upgrade version! Same pots, jack, and switch... but we have replaced the Orange Drop capacitor with a Mallory 150 Series .022 capacitor, added a treble bleed circuit, replaced the ceramic .005 capacitor with a Mallory 150 series .0047 capacitor for the fixed tone, and also replaced the standard black & white vintage cloth wire with BLACK & BLUE Gavitt cloth wire that we have custom made for us!
CRL 3 way Switch Positions:
1) Volume with no tone
2) Volume & .022 Mallory capacitor 630v tone control
3) Volume & .0047 Mallory capacitor 630v (fixed tone)
1) USA made CRL 3 way pickup selector switch with black tip
1) .022 Mallory 630 volt Capacitor
5) Gavitt vintage style push back black (ground) and blue (hot) cloth covered wires, 22 gauge, pre-tinned, with a waxed braided cotton outer insulation.
1) Switchcraft #11 input jack with heat shrink strain relief on both terminals
Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.