SGS Fender Esquire Single pickup Telecaster Electronics Upgrade for FEFT HANDED player
Upgrade your import ESQUIRE telecaster electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, input jack wires, and bridge ground wire and you are ready to rock! Note: This set is available with either solid shaft or split shaft pots. Most Telecasters use solid shaft. Contact us if you have any questions!
The sad truth is.... that many left handed guitars, even expensive ones use right handed pots! Why? Because most companies are to cheap to install the proper left handed pots that only cost a few dollars more. They also don't want to be bothered with the cost of reverse wiring for such a small percentage of the market. So what you might have is a great playing lefty with right handed electronics on board. The taper and control on the pots will be all wrong! Here is our solution....We use actual CTS left handed pots for the proper taper and control!
Standard Fender Esquire LEFTY includes:
CRL 3 way Switch Positions:
1) Volume with no tone
2) Standard volume & .022 mfd orange drop tone
3) Volume & .005 mfd fixed tone
Included in each SGS Fender ESQUIRE single pickup Telecaster set:
2) USA made Left Handed CTS 250K Vintage Style Audio Pots, (solid or split shaft) with Nut, Lock and Dress Washer.
1) USA made CRL 3 way pickup selector switch
1) "Orange Drop" .022 mfd 100 volt Capacitor
1) .005 mfd Capacitor
5) USA made Gavitt vintage style push back black (ground) and white (hot) cloth covered wires, 22 gauge, with a waxed braided cotton outer insulation.
1) USA made Switchcraft #11 input jack with heat shrink strain relief on both terminals
1) Wiring diagram (sent via email)
1) Assembly template board
Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.