STARR GUITAR replacement electronics for Gibson Thunderbird 3 control Bass, PRO edition
Included in each SGS "PRO" Thunderbird Bass Harness:
2) CTS 500K Audio Pots (Volume Controls), split shaft, with Nut, Lock, and Dress Washer
1) CTS 250K Audio Pot (Master Tone), split shaft, with Nut, Lock, and Dress Washer
1) Mallory .047 Capacitor @ 630 volt
4) Gavitt vintage style push back BLACK (ground) and BLUE (hot) cloth covered wires, 22 gauge (custom made for us by Gavitt Wire USA!)
1) 18 gauge solid tinned copper master ground wire
1) Switchcraft #11L input jack with heat shrink strain relief on both terminals
1) Wiring diagram (see photo section)
1) Assembly template board
IMPORTANT: if your bass needs the long switchcraft #151 cannon style jack, I have them here at this link:
Premium replacement electronics for your Gibson Thunderbird Bass! Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. Upgrade your import bass electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, and bridge ground wire and you are ready to rock! All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.