STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS Harness upgrade for Gibson Nighthawk ST2 (2 pickup model)
This harness is designed for the w pickup Gibson Nighthawk. You will need the stock pickups in the bridge and neck positions (or similar 4 conductor wire pickups) in order for this to work properly.
Included in each Gibson Nighthawk ST2 set:
1) 500K audio taper push/pull tone pot (coil split for bridge pickup)
1) CRL 3 way pickup selector switch with black tip
1) Orange Drop capacitor .022 uf 100 volt
1) Switchcraft 1/4 inch mono #11 input jack
1) Gavitt vintage cloth wire bundle, black & white
1) Wiring diagram (sent via email)
1) Assembly template board
3 way switch pickup wiring selections:
Position 1: Bridge pickup humbucker, pull up tone pot P/P for bridge single coil
Position 2: Bridge & Neck humbucker together, pull up tone pot P/P for bridge single coil and pull up volume pot P/P for neck single coil
Position 3: Neck pickup humbucker, pull up volume pot P/P for neck single coil\
Replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! All units hand soldered with premium parts, signed by Dave Starr with their own serial number.
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.