STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS Fender Jazz Bass Harness- 1960's Style with Tortoise Shell Plate
Want to modify your modern era Jazz bass and go with the early 1960's style electronics? This is Our Tortoise Shell plate model.Included in each SGS 1960's Jazz Bass Tortoise Shell Plate set:
2) CTS stacked concentric audio pots: Bottom knob controls - 500K tone, Top knob controls - 250K volume
2) Orange Drop capacitors: .047 100v in the neck position, and .022 100v in the bridge position.
1) Switchcraft #11 input jack with heat shrink support/protection on both terminals.
1) Tortoise shell 4 ply control plate, custom made for us here in the USA by Pick Guard Heaven!
2) Concentric stacked knob set, with set screws. Chrome top and Black bottom
1) Wiring diagram (sent via email)
Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. Upgrade your import bass electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, and you are ready to rock! All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.