STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS Fender Jazz Bass Harness- Standard
Premium replacement electronics for your Fender J-Bass!
Included in each SGS "Standard" Jazz Bass set:
3) CTS 250K Vintage Style Audio Pots, (solid or split shaft) with Nut, Lock and Dress Washer.
1) "Orange Drop" .047 mfd 100 volt Capacitor
4) Vintage style push back black (ground) and white (hot) cloth covered wires, 22 gauge, with a waxed braided cotton outer insulation.
1) Switchcraft #11 input jack with heat shrink strain relief on both terminals
1) Wiring diagram (sent via email)
1) Assembly template board
Note: This set is available with either solid shaft or split shaft pots, the price is the same.
Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. Upgrade your import bass electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, bridge ground wire, and you are ready to rock! All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.