STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS Wiring Harness Upgrade for Fender J-Bass: Mini
- This system is a great deal if you want to improve your J-Bass and still save some money! The BOURNS mini pots are a bit less money then their larger brothers, but still sound great! And, you also get the Mojo Tone input jack, Orange Drop .047 capacitor, and vintage cloth wire!
Included in each SGS "Mini" Jazz Bass set:
3) 250K BOURNS Mini Pots, Audio Taper, 24 spline split shaft, with hardware
1) Sprague "Orange Drop" .047 mfd 100 volt Capacitor
4) Vintage style push back black (ground) and white (hot) cloth covered wires, 22 gauge, with a waxed braided cotton outer insulation.
1) Mojo Tone input jack with heat shrink strain relief on both terminals.
1) Wiring diagram (see photo section)
1) Assembly template board
Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. Upgrade your import bass electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, bridge ground, and you are ready to rock! All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.