Wiring Harness upgrade for Fender J-Bass "Yellow Jacket" ALL YELLOW & BLACK - ALL BAD ASS! With CTS 250K premium model 282 sealed pots & Mallory Cap!
Included in each SGS Jazz Bass JBYJ set:
3) USA made CTS 250K sealed 282 premium pots, special AllParts audio taper, split shaft, with hardware
3) Brass Sleeves - Convert Split Shaft Pot to Solid Shaft Pot
1) Mallory capacitor .047 uf, 630 volt
1) Switchcraft #11 input jack with heat shrink support/protection on both lugs.
4) Yellow & Black PVC-insulated, stranded copper, 22 gauge, single-conductor wires
1) Wiring diagram (sent via email)
1) Assembly template board
Premium replacement electronics for your Fender J-Bass! Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. Upgrade your import bass electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, and bridge ground wire and you are ready to rock! All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.