STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS Wiring Harness Upgrade for Fender Jazz Bass with pickup Balance/Blend control!
Included in each SGS Jazz Bass Balance/Blend set:
1) CTS 250K Vintage Style Audio Pot for master volume, split shaft, with Nut, Lock and Dress Washer.
1) Bourns 250K Blend/Balance Linear Taper Pot, with Center Detent, with hardware.
1) CTS 250K Vintage Style Audio Pot for master tone, split shaft, with Nut, Lock and Dress Washer.
3) brass adapter sleeves to convert pots to solid shaft
1) "Orange Drop" .047 mfd PIO Capacitor 630 volt
5) Vintage style push back black cloth covered wires, 22 gauge, with a waxed braided cotton outer insulation.
1) Switchcraft #11 input jack with heat shrink strain relief on both terminals
1) Wiring diagram (sent via email)
1) Assembly template board
Premium replacement electronics for your Fender or Fender style J-Bass! Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. Upgrade your import bass electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these brand new low priced replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, bridge ground wire and you are ready to rock! All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.