STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS Wiring Harness Upgrade for Fender J-Bass: CTS 295 PRO
Included in each SGS "CTS 295 PRO"Jazz Bass set:
3) USA made CTS 250K 295 series split shaft audio taper pot. 4 contacts on carbon wafer, lasts for 250,000 cycles! Threaded bushing is 0.25 inch tall, spline portion is 0.28 inch tall, 0.6 inch total height. Includes nut and star washer. These work best with push on knobs.
1) Mallory .047 Capacitor
3) brass sleeves to convert pots to solid shaft if needed
4) Vintage style push back black (ground) and blue (hot) cloth covered wires, 22 gauge, with a waxed braided cotton outer insulation. Pre-tinned. Made in the USA for us by GAVITT!
1) Switchcraft #11 input jack with shrink wrap strain relief on both terminals.
1) Wiring diagram (see photo section)
1) Assembly template board
Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. Upgrade your import bass electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, and you are ready to rock! All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.