STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS 50's style wiring replacement electronics for Les Paul Junior!
Get rid of the tone sucking PCB electronics on your modern Les Paul, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units!
Included in each LPJR set:
2) CTS 500K split shaft pots, 3/8 inch threaded collar
1) Mojo Dijon .022 Capacitor 630 volt
1) Switchcraft #11 input jack
1) 22 gauge shielded single conductor master wire
1) 18 gauge solid tinned copper ground wire
1) Wiring diagram (see photo section)
1) Assembly template board
Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium USA parts.
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly. For official Les Paul Junior dimensions, the center to center distance of the two pot holes is 6cm. If you have a different distance, just let us know and we can make a special one for you, no extra cost!