Wilson Wah Pedal - Grey Clone
- Built with NOS tropical fish capacitors
- Carbon Composition Resistors throughout the Wah circuit
- BC109B Transistors
- NOS Clarostat Hot Potz 1
- True Bypass switching. The pedal comes without an LED but one can be added
- Fuzz Friendly output buffer, so your pedal works well with fuzz and overdrives
- Custom wound Red Sparkle 250mh Inductor made by Joe Gagan
- Growl trimmer - adds bass and gain to the circuit if desired or eliminates it
- Mid-Range trimmer - adjusts the amount of mid-range in the sweep of the wah
- Sweep Range trimmer - adjusts the width of the sweep or depth if you prefer
- Boost trimmer - The Grey Clone has an incorporated boost circuit that allows you to push the volume far beyond unity gain. Actually I highly recommend not using full boost as it can cause unwanted noise and actually breakup your amp.
- 6 Position DIP Q Switch - This allows you to dial in a variety of different wah tones.
The pedal also uses Neutrik input and output jacks and runs off of a 9 volt battery or center negative Boss style power supply.
We are proud to be official dealers of Wilson Effects. All pedals are covered by a one year warranty on parts and labor and are hand built right here in the U.S.
Price includes USPS Priority Mail!