STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS Wiring Harness Upgrade for Fender Jazz Bass with Rotary Varitone control!
This Jazz Bass JBV system uses a 6 Position, 2 Pole Rotary Switch, "Make Before Break" in the tone position. This provides you with 6 different fixed tonal variations. The higher the capacitor value, the darker the tone! This systems fits on any standard Jazz bass 4 hole control plate.
Position 4: .033 capacitor
Position 5: .047 capacitor
Position 5: .068 capacitor
Included in each SGS Jazz Bass Rotary Varitone Control:
Included in each Starr Guitar Systems JBV set:
2) CTS vintage style 250K solid shaft audio volume pots. Includes nut, lock, and dress washer
1) Rotary Switch, 6-Position, 2-Pole, Solid Shaft (Note: Varitone control requires a standard 1/4 inch solid shaft Fender style knob, this is not included)
5) capacitors: .010, .022, .033, .047, .068
1) Switchcraft #11 input jack with heat shrink strain relief on both terminals
3) Gavitt 22 gauge guitar wire, White & Black
1) Wiring diagram (see photo section)
1) Assembly template board
Premium replacement electronics for your Fender or Fender style J-Bass! Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. Upgrade your import bass electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these brand new low priced replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, bridge ground wire and you are ready to rock! All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.