STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS Harness upgrade for Gibson Firebird
STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS 50's style wiring replacement electronics for USA made Gibson Firebird's! Replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. Please Note that this system is designed to fit Firebird guitars with the control configuration shown in reference photo! Please note volume/tone knobs/input jack and 3 way switch locations for reference.
Included in each Gibson Firebird set:
4) 500K Audio Pots, CTS, split knurled shaft with nut, lock and dress washer. Threaded bushing is 3/8" tall. These work best with push on knobs.
2) Mallory capacitors .022uf 630 volt
1) Switchcraft Short Straight toggle or right angle L style switch with cap, includes heavy duty 4 Conductor 22 Gauge Cable 16"
1) Switchcraft 1/4 inch mono #11L input jack, threaded portion is 3/8" long
3) 18 gauge solid tinned copper ground wires
1) Wiring diagram (sent via email)
1) Assembly template board
Replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! All units are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.