STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS Wiring Harness Upgrade for Fender Jazz Bass with pickup Balance/Blend control!
Included in each SGS Jazz Bass Balance/Blend PRO set:
1) CTS 250K Vintage Style Audio Pot for master volume, solid shaft, with Nut, Lock and Dress Washer.
1) Bourns 250K Blend/Balance Linear Taper split shaft Pot, with Center Detent, and hardware.
1) CTS 250K Vintage Style Audio Pot for master tone, solid shaft, with Nut, Lock and Dress Washer.
1) brass adapter sleeve to convert balance/blend pot to solid shaft
1) Mallory .047 mf Capacitor 630 volt
5) Vintage style Gavitt push back black n blue cloth covered wires, 22 gauge, with a waxed braided cotton outer insulation.
2) white pickup hot leads coming off balance/blend pot. Heat shrink included.
1) Switchcraft #11 input jack with heat shrink strain relief on both terminals
1) Wiring diagram (see photo section)
1) Assembly template board
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.