STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS Fender Jazz Bass Harness- 1960's Style Standard with Black Backplate.
Gloss Black Single-Ply Jazz Bass 3 Hole Control Plate, custom made for us in the USA by Pickguard Heaven!
Want to modify your modern era Jazz bass and go with the early 1960's style electronics?
Included in each SGS 1960's "Standard" Jazz Bass set:
Included in each 1960black system:
2) CTS stacked concentric audio pots: Bottom knob controls - 500K tone, Top knob controls - 250K volume
2) Orange Drop capacitors; .047 100v in the neck position, and .047 100v in the bridge position.
1) Switchcraft #11 input jack with Gavitt USA cloth wire and heat shrink support/protection on both terminals.
1) Gloss Black Single-Ply Jazz Bass 3 Hole Control Plate, includes shielding tape, custom made for us in the USA by Pickguard Heaven!
2) Concentric stacked knob set, with set screws. Chrome top and black bottom
1) Wiring diagram (see photo section)
Price includes USPS PRIORITY MAIL!
Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. Upgrade your import bass electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, and you are ready to rock! All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.