STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS Harness upgrade for Gibson ES 335 with Push/Pull tone pots
- Comes with 2 Push/Pull tone pots for coil split operation! (pickups must have 4 conductor wiring)
STARR GUITAR SYSTEMS 50's style wiring replacement electronics for USA made Gibson ES 335! Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. Replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! All units are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.
Included in each SGS335 Push/Pull Tone Pots set:
2) CTS 500K audio volume pots, split knurled shaft, Includes nut, lock, and dress washer.
2) 500K Push/Pull Tone pots, split knurled shaft, Includes nut, lock, and dress washer.
2) Orange Drop .022 capacitors 100 volt
1) Switchcraft short 3 way switch
1) Switchcraft #11L input jack
1) Wiring diagram (sent via email)
1) Assembly template board
7) Gavitt vintage style cloth guitar wires
Wiring diagram (sent via email)
Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.