SGS Fender Telecaster Electronics Upgrade- "Black Ice"
ALL BLACK n BLUE - ALL BAD ASS! With CTS 250K premium model 282 sealed pots & WD .047 PIO Cap! Upgrade your import telecaster electronics, or replace your old worn out parts with these premium replacement units! Simply attach your pickup wires, input jack wires, and bridge ground wire and you are ready to rock!
2) USA made CTS 250K sealed model 282 premium pots, special AllParts audio taper, split shaft, with hardware
1) USA made Switchcraft #11 input jack with heat shrink support/protection on both lugs.
1) USA made CRL 3-way pickup selector switch
6) Gavitt Black & Blue PVC-insulated, stranded copper, 22 gauge, single-conductor wires
1) Wiring diagram (see photo section)
1) Assembly template board
Each set is assembled, hand wired and soldered in the USA using premium parts. All sets are signed by Dave Starr and have their own serial number.Note: Most guitars manufactured overseas in South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and Mexico use 6mm metric pots and have metric sized holes drilled. You will need to enlarge the pot holes to 3/8" to fit these CTS pots properly.